Hello and Welcome Spring Semester 2019 at MMS!
I am so happy to have you join our incredible family of child students, adult students, and teachers, all pursuing the same thing - the incredible, endlessly exciting art of music! We have an action packed semester planned for you and can’t wait to see how your musical journey unfolds.
Please review the documents linked below.
We created them to make your experience as smooth and comfortable as possible.
1. Guidelines & Expectations: for MMS Lower Haight Students // for MMS Mission Students
2. 5 Tips for Helping your Child Succeed at Piano (and enjoy it too!)
3. Practice Prowess - Mastering the Art of Practice ( A Practice Article for MMS adult students)
4. Practice Log - *please print this out & fill it out each week* - you’ll be amazed how it helps you stay on track!
5. MMS Events Calendar
6. Piano Store and Piano Tuner Recommendations
Community is one of our pillars at MMS and we hope that you will be involved with our vibrant community. We have several exciting events coming up this semester, including our infamous “Lower Haight Music Nights” (open mic/jam session), Community Outreach performances, Master Classes, and Recitals.
Please review the calendar and plan to attend as many events as possible! Mark your calendars now!
If you haven’t left us a Yelp review - please do! This is the #1 way that new students hear about us and we are able to continue to serve as many budding musicians in SF as possible!
Thanks and have a wonderful semester.
If you have any questions, or need anything at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, or 415-205-9734.
Ciara McAllister MMS Founder